Koila Karahi Recipe in urdu
Koila Karahi Step By Step Recipe is another a great addition in the list most favourite traditional food item in KFoods, its very simple to cook at home by following the simple steps in images. Coal chicken karai is very famous dish of desi food lovers, cook by give a touch of coal. Here at KFoods, you can also get many of your recipes in step by step pictures, these dishes are prepared by the well known cooking experts.
METHOD OF Koyla Karahi
Chicken: 1 Kg
1 Large Onion
Tomatoes: ½ Kg
Ground Garlic: 1 Tablespoon
Thin Crushed Ginger: 2 Tablespoons
Crushed Red Pepper: 1 Tablespoon
Crushed Cumin: 1 Tablespoon
Coriander Powder: 1 Tablespoon
Salt: As Per Taste
Fenugreek Seeds: ½ Tablespoon
Red Chili: 8 to 10 (as per taste)
Dried Fenugreek: 1 Teaspoon
Oil : Half Mug (as per taste)
- Add two tablespoons oil in a saucepan; as oil heats up, add chopped tomatoes into the pan.
- Mix and cook well and when tomatoes get tender, grind them in a grinder and store the paste in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in another pan. When oil is heated, add fenugreek seeds. When fenugreek seeds start crackling, add thin chopped onions and fry. When onions start appearing brown, add ground garlic, mix it and fry.
- After frying for 2 to 3 minutes, add and mix the chicken. Now fry it on high flame for 4 to 5 minutes and add salt and crushed red pepper.
- Mix salt and pepper well and fry for 2 minutes and then add the tomato paste in the pan.
- Mix the paste well and leave for cooking. When chicken is tender and gravy is formed, add cumin power and coriander powder.
- Mix it well and then add thin chopped ginger and dried fenugreek.
- Now add green chili as well.
- Mix well and then leave for 5 minutes for dum.
The Delish Chicken Koyla Karahi is Ready!
Now ignite the coal and place a piece of onion on the karahi surface and place the ignited coal upon it. Put a few drops of oil on the coal and cover the pan for 5 to 7 minutes. When karahi is coal-smoked entirely, discard the coal and onion. Yummy tasty chicken koyla karahi coal smoked chicken karahi is ready to serve. Enjoy it hot naan or chapati and enjoy.
you can download every recipe in urdu from Foodrecipes.