Hello Everyone. I hope you all are well. In this review, we talk about “How to make Lentils (Dal) at Home”? Lentils are very easy to make. We’ll make the lentils (dal) in the DHABA style. It tastes so delicious.
- Dal (Half-Kg) (First of all Boiled it 70%)
- An Onion
- 2-Tomatoes (Take the peel off)
- Oil (1-Cup)
- Green Coriander
- Green Chillies
- Red Chilli
- Garlic Ginger
- Coriander Powder
- Turmeric Powder
When pouring, take out a cup of leftover water. Now Lets Start Step By Step
Make Lentils At Home Step By Step Follow Me
- First of all, Get a spot put it on Fire. When spot heated puts the oil in it.
- Garlic Ginger Paste Putting (Shake it slowly). When Garlic Ginger paste looks brown Then Next
- Puts Onions (Move the tab until it turns brown)
- Add Tomatoes in it (Cooks 1-2 Minutes)
- When the tomatoes swallow well add other things like salt, Haldi, & Red Chilli, Coriander Powder.
- When we put the spices, cook it well.
- Avoid burning the spices by adding some water.
- Now add lentils & Cook it well
- When the lentils are well mixed, think that your lentils are ready to eat.